Poultry Farm Insurance
The insurance requirements for Poultry farming are unique to this industry. With over 10 years experience in the Poultry Farm Industry and a true understanding of the nature of Poultry farming, BJS Insurance Group developed a specialist product to cater for all the needs of a poultry farm.
BJS Insurance Brokers have been insuring poultry farms for over 15 years & during this time we have been able to customise a commercial package that has been specifically designed for the needs of this Industry.
Some of the main features are:-
- Full reinstatement & replacement conditions
- A one package policy covering fire, storm & tempest, accidental damage, theft, malicious damage & impact.
- Business Interruption Insurance, the protection of Loss of Gross Profit following a claim, this protects the income of the business whilst repairs are being done – VITAL
- Liability Insurance to protect the grower against third party issues where they are held liable for the loss of birds owned by the various processing companies.
- The care, control & custody limit is $250,000
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance – to cover the repair or replacement of motors including standby generators
- Rates are competitive even when there is sandwich panelling/ EPS panelling