We can offer you a range of covers to insure vehicles used for business purposes, from your work van/trailer to a ride on lawn mower to a fleet of different vehicles; we will get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
The team at BJS will give you the confidence that you are aware of what your Commercial Motor policy covers for a very competitive premium.
Commercial Motor options can include:
- Comprehensive and legal liability, fire and theft cover (legal liability only cover options are also available)
- Cover for sedans, utilities, 4WDs & vans of not more than 2-tonne carrying capacity, trucks up to 5 tonne carrying capacity
- Trucks with a carrying capacity of between 5 and 10 tonne (if they are not used to generate the primary source of income for the business)
- Mobile machinery/earthmoving equipment (if they are not used to generate the primary source of income for the business)
- Optional covers available for sedans, utilities, 4WDs & vans that do not have a 2-tonne carrying capacity:
– windscreen excess waiver
– rental vehicle following an accident
– protected no claims bonus
Commercial Motor Fleet Insurance
A commercial motor fleet policy gives you the convenience of managing all your company’s vehicles under one policy. Whether you have five vehicles or 1500, you get only one renewal.
We can tailor not only your policy wording, but how your claims are managed, pricing and risk minimisation strategies; resulting in a solution customised to address your business needs.
Vehicles that can be covered under a commercial fleet policy include:
- The business owner’s personal cars
- Vehicles driven by senior management
- Fleet cars
- Heavy transport vehicles
- Mobile plant and equipment.
- Trucks, prime movers, tippers, dumpers, forklifts, loaders and earthmovers
- Refrigerated goods carriers
- Delivery vans
- Agricultural machines
The benefits over and above a standard commercial motor policy can include:
- New vehicle replacement after total loss if the event occurs within two years of the date of the vehicle’s original registration
- Reasonable and necessary costs of towing or storing a vehicle when it cannot be driven
- Automatic additions and deletions. You have up to 30 days to provide us with full details of all acquired company vehicles.
- Legal liability up to $50 million
- Pollution cover up to $500,000,
- Employee personal property
Please note: This is a general description of cover only – full details are set out in the Policy wording