General Property & Tools of Trade
No matter what job site you’re on, or where you are, you will know your tools are covered.
The policy provides cover against loss, destruction or damage to general property and tools of trade, caused by any of the following events;
- Fire, theft, malicious damage, and perils
- Accidental image
- Water from or action by the sea, tsunami, tidal wave, high water and flood
- Mechanical, hydraulic, electrical or electronic breakdown, failure, malfunction or derangement of any machine or electrical or electronic device
- Moths, termites or other insects, vermin, rust or oxidation, mildew, mould, contamination or pollution, wet or dry rot, corrosion
- Wear and tear
- Burglary – theft or attempted theft
- Fire and lightening
- Flood – water escape of liquid or been released from a lake, river creek, reservoir, canal or dam.
- Malicious damage – damage to property caused by malicious persons.
- Perils – Physical loss or destruction or damage to property caused by:
earthquake, storm or impact by: vehicles designed primarily for use on land or animals.
Please note: This is a general description of cover only – full details are set out in the Policy wording