Home & Contents Insurance

Home insurance is something all home-owners need and home-owner should carefully consider what’s important to them.

Home Insurance is designed to cover your home, belongings, valuable items and fixtures and fittings against such things as Storm, Fire, Flood, Earthquake, Water damage, Vandalism and Theft.

There are two main types of Household cover:

Listed Events – a listed events type policy covers your contents whilst at the listed situation for a range of events. Basically, if the event is not listed then there is no cover.

Accidental Damage – an accidental damage type policy is much broader in cover and will generally provide cover for your contents anywhere in Australia, whilst providing a broader cover on your Building.

Are you aware that the level of cover can also differ greatly between insurers? Some policies limit certain covers considerably and many have high excesses that you may not be aware of.

Our team has access to a wide range of comprehensive products and insurance companies which allows us the ability to structure a policy and cover which best suits your needs.

Send Us An Enquiry

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.