Industrial Special Risks I.S.R – Large Commercial Insurance
An Industrial Special Risks policy is typically the broadest and the most flexible property policy available and is recommended for commercial clients with multiple locations, larger insurable values and multiple occupations.
- Loss of or damage to business premises and contents
- Loss of profits
- Damage to watercraft
- Loss or damage to goods whilst in transit anywhere in Australia
- Architects’, surveyors’ and consulting engineers’ fees
- Statutory fees applicable to the rebuilding of damaged property
- Costs associated with the extinguishment of fires
- Costs for demolition and debris removal, storage and disposal
- Costs for establishing temporary protection and safety of site, such as fencing and shuttering
- Replacement of locks following the theft of keys
- Loss or damage of tools, machinery, plant and equipment
- Loss or damage of stock, materials and merchandise
- Loss or damage to your staff’s personal property held on premises
- Loss or damage to customers’ goods and visitors’ property held on premises.
- Property in transit
- Boiler and/or pressure vessel
- Machinery breakdown
- Electronic data processing equipment
- Crime coverage.
Please note: This is a general description of cover only – full details are set out in the Policy wording